Monday, August 27, 2007

Inspired...

I wasn't going to start a blog but then there was this great post on a friends blog that inspired me. I wanted to share it with you since it is so super terriffically mind blowing. Aight so check this shit out!@!!!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

WOODS
Travis Woods and I have been friends for a long time and I have to admit, I am a fan. Last month our clinical director took a job as CEO at one of our sister facilities. Ever the opportunist, Travis jumped at the chance to move back to Florida and be near his son. I think I might miss him when he is gone. This morning, right as I was leaving for work I got a text from Woods, "if you are not at work yet could u stop by mcdonalds?" Typical...Knowing I could probably guess with astounding accuracy what he wanted I asked anyways, I would have been right. So, to my friend who loves bacon and weed, Jay-Z and weed, me and you guessed it...weed. You're number one!
Posted by hilary at 4:47 PM 1 comments

No comments: